Thursday, September 1, 2011

Waiting for Daddy


Abigail has certain things that she wants me to do with her, and certain things she wants to do with Daddy. Sometimes she surprises me. Today was one of those days. Normally- Daddy is the good kisser (for kissing owies). Mommy is the good maker, of food (see, that home and family living degree got me somewhere). Daddy is not a good dancer (but it sure is fun to watch). Mommy always has to drive.
Today was something new though.


Abigail waited all day for Daddy to get home and play Polly Pockets with her.

I'd be lying if I said I minded. Maybe she can sense how under-enthusiastic I am about Polly Pockets. Maybe if those darn clothes weren't so dang small and hard to get on...

Anyway, this was one I gladly surrendered to Daddy.

No comments: