Friday, September 30, 2011

Girls Night Out





Charles went camping with the scouts last weekend.

We took advantage of the girls night and went out and had some fun.




Something I would normally never do.

I love a schedule, and don't veer from bedtime often. But tonight I saw there was a movie in the park playing not to far from us, showing Toy Story 3.


So we packed up a blanket, chairs and a little Chick-fil-a, and had fun with it.

Abi was pretty bummed about Daddy going "night-night at camping."
I felt like I had something to prove, we miss Daddy when he is gone...
But Mom lets me have chocolate milk and stay up late
watching movies and eating chicken nuggets.

Bed time was a piece of cake.
The were sleeping like babies as soon as they got in their beds.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm completely in love with the first picture. <3