Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Boy



So I am a couple of days late here.

If you know me very well, you know that me being late is nothing new.

Charles had a birthday this week. We kind of celebrated all weekend, and then on his birthday... did absolutely nothing. :) We got a date night last Thursday, went out to eat with his mom and the girls on Friday, had cookies and ice cream and opened presents on Saturday, and had some friends over for dinner on Sunday.

Then his birthday came on Monday. And I didn't do a thing, haha. I felt kind of lame, but I had already pulled out all the stops for the weekend. I think we did relax and watch a show together before bed.

Anyway, here are some fun pictures of his birthday.

Abigail insisted that we needed birthday hats for the party. So we whipped one up real quick and it made its rounds.

Sporting daddy's new headphones
The girls had a party of their own outside... more pictures to come of the awesome dance party that began shortly after this was taken.


No comments: