Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just for Courtney....


Courtney has been harassing me for about 3 weeks to put a picture up here of my growing belly. Reluctantly... I finally took a picture last night. I keep putting it off for a day that I "feel cute." I'm pretty sure those days are gone for now, haha. So there you have it... 6 1/2 weeks to go!! That is crazy to think. In church on Sunday she was moving around SO much! Everyone on our row was watching my stomach contort as she bounced around. We had friends sitting in the row in front of us, and even they could see her moving around, it was pretty fun. We'll have to work on keeping her reverent during Sacrament meeting :) She has been getting the hiccups a lot too, so thats kinda fun.
I hope everyone had a fun Memorial Day weekend! Ours was pretty busy, but we had a lot of fun. Now that Charles is working full time, it makes the time when he is home a lot more fun and valuable. I think he is going to be really sad this week when we move into our house- he is loving all the action around here with all of his brothers around. It has been a lot of fun!
Well, thats all for now folks- have a great week!

5 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

HEY! You look great!! I bet the next pictures you post of yourself you'll be holding that little bundle!! I wish we could be there!! Oh, and the hiccups are good, they tell you her lungs have developed, which is really good with 6 weeks left, anytime now! She's ready!!! You have to start giving us doctors updates, it maybe be sooner...

Unknown said...

I cant Wait for you to post photos of the baby girl!!! i am so excited for you!

melissa said...

heather...you look so good!! and your house looks like its coming along so good!! hope washington is treating you guys great!! good luck with everything. i was so good to get to know you better this past year!!

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C-money said...

Cutest pregnant girl I ever saw that's for sure. When you going to update the blog? I want to know what's new with us ;)