Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow

Its one thing when it snows once or twice a year and everything closes down so you don't have to go anywhere in the nastiness and can just enjoy it. That kind of winter is enjoyable- after all, anything to get you out of a day of class right?

Well... I'm beginning to wonder if it will EVER stop snowing this year. It's my fourth (and LAST thank goodness) winter here and it has NEVER been this bad before. Seriously... it snows all the dang time. The snow doesn't melt in between snow storms... and no one cancels anything!! I think I might go sabotage the snow plows or something so the town will shut down! I am sick of walking to school either walking through about a foot of snow, or on a thin sheet of ice trying to keep my balance. That groundhog better end winter early this year!!

2 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

sounds fun

allison said...

Haha! I agree...and when are we going to get together? Stevo and I could use a good laugh from you two...