Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby its cold outside...


Well, here is my response to Lori's blog about their 70 degree weather. This is what we woke up to Wednesday morning. When we were eating breakfast Charles looked outside and said, I think it's snowing. We decided it was but didn't realize how much had gotten dumped on us that night. When we went to bed at 10:30, no snow... when we stepped outside to walk to school, we sunk in a good 6 inches. We had snow midway up our calves- it was crazy.
We had quite a bit piled up on our car so I took these pictures while Charles was clearing all the snow off. We went to the Doctor on Wednesday and got to hear the little baby's heartbeat. It was pretty neat. It is starting to feel a little bit more real than before. Charles looks at my stomach every day and says- MAN, its getting so big! Mr. tact... gotta love him. No one else can see yet though, so we'll see how much longer until I am showing to anyone else :)

2 comments:

Em said...

That's so exciting!!! When you start to show, people will think you're crazy b/c they won't be able to see it. I swear it took about 5 months for people to even realize I was pregnant!

Texas Blad's said...

BBBUUURRRRRRR!!!! Glad its you and not me-