Michelle tagged me so I am supposed to write 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about myself and then tag 10 more people... and since I don't even know 10 people with blogs- y'all better get ready because you will all get tagged too :)
1. If there is any spot anywhere that is slick or icy... I will find it, and I will slip. Charles finds this VERY amusing.
2. Most of you know this- but its the most unique fact about me- I have a natural blonde streak in my hair that I have had since I was born.
3. People say when you glance at my feet it looks like I have six toes. They try to count them... THERE ARE ONLY 5, PEOPLE!
4. This one is gross... but I pick at everything on my face. Sick I know- I'm trying to break this habit, mostly because Charles hits my hand every time he sees me picking at my chapped lips.
5. I drape myself all over the place when I'm sleeping. Hand hanging off the bed, elbow in Charles's back, and a leg draped over him. That is the formula for a great night's sleep and an annoyed husband :)
6. I get the hiccups from eating carrots. Not just little hiccups either... we are talking SERIOUS hiccups.
7. I am afraid of water in a weird way. I'm actually just afraid of things that live in water. I have spent years conquering my fear of being in the lake... and now- Charles just wants to throw me into Ocean life- I don't know if I'll ever adjust!
8. I always forget to pick up my wet towel off the bed. Charles loves that about me :)
9. I am NOT a morning person in any way. I'm actually more like a... Troll in the morning. But then some mornings I am exceptionally perky- those are rare occasions.
10. I would have never noticed this about myself, but Charles says that when I am barefoot and sitting or laying down, I always cross my big toes, one over the other.