Monday, February 24, 2014

Time to play catch up.

Our fall was a tornado of craziness.  I can't believe my last post was Abigail starting school, but it is understandable, because that is when things got crazy.  Abi really had a hard time adjusting to going to school.  I don't know what it was, she loved being there, but when she came home, she was different.  She was overly emotional, had lots of rage, had trouble sleeping, and overall- just wasn't the sweet girl she has always been.  We tried lots of different things to help her, but by November, I was ready to pull her out of school.  I started praying about it then, and went about a month and a half without knowing what to do.  When it was time to send her back after Christmas break, Charles and I knelt in prayer together and finally had a feeling of comfort and peace that we should not send her back to school in two days.

So we didn't.  We started homeschooling. Life has been SO much better. We are all much happier for it, and best of all, I have my sweet, helpful Abigail back.  So now, its time to play catch up on everything that has happened for the last 6 months.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I guess that's what I get from reading newest posts to older posts. I read your homeschool announcement AFTER you mention it in a later post. I'm glad you have loved having your girls all home for their education. I LOVE it.