Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Riding on the Tuba






We took the girls out on the boat with my brother and his wife and kids.

Our kids are about the same age, so it worked really well. Abigail LOVED riding on the Tuba (innertube). It took some persuading to get my nervous nelly out on it with me, but she loved it once we were out there. About every 15 seconds, she would say, "I don't want to fall off, Mommy." Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh?





Henry on the other hand, wanted to go all by himself, and decided after a few minutes, that he would be a daredevil, and ride sitting up on his knees, without holding on.

Ellie loved the breeze of the boat. It was roasting hot, and, you tell me, how comfy does that lifejacket look? She had a rough time when we were stopped, but eventually fell asleep to the breeze and the lull of the motorboat.

No comments: