Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A conversation I never thought I'd have...


Abigail: (giggling, and "rattling"...) Look, Mom, Ellie's toys are on my bum!

Me: What? Ellie's toys are on your bum?

Abi: (Turning around and lifting up her dress) Yeah, see?

Me: (Reaching in her panties to get them out, but only getting one of the toys)

Abi: HEY! Don't take them out!

Me: Abi, you can't put Ellie's toys on your bum, it has germs and she puts those in her mouth.

Abi: But its not IN my bum, just in my panties.

Me: Ok... You can't put Ellie's toys in your panties.

Abi runs out of the room, rattling.

She returns, quietly.

Abi: Ok Mom. I'm sorry. Look, its gone. (She moons me)

Ok... one thing at a time, I guess.
I will save the lesson on the evils of mooning for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janiel said...

Love it!! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun :)

I still love your pics.. tell me if you are taking anymore classes? or if it just comes natural :) Miss You!!