Saturday, March 26, 2011

Krum



Here is the bulk of the pictures I took this weekend. One of my favorite places in the world is tucked away in the dusty roads of Krum, Texas. Some of my best memories are of times we spent as a family out at the farm, roasting hotdogs or marshmellows over a fire, fishing, riding four wheelers, riding horses, sitting on my dad's lap driving the big trucks scared I was going to run over a cow, LOTS of good memories of this place. I love taking my own kids to do things that I loved so much as a child, and still love today. So Saturday, Dad made tin foil dinners for everyone, Brad got the fishing supplies, and we all headed out the farm for an evening of fun. A big thanks to the boys for DVR'ing the BYU game so they could come with us. I, for one, know what a sacrifice they made. I don't think they regretted it though. Lots of fun, fishing, four-wheelin', watermelon, and s'mores. What's there to complain about?

Brace yourself for the pictures... there are a lot :)














No comments: