Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



My Valentine's day was fill with methodically dipping strawberries in chocolate. My intention was to surprise Charles with a few tasty treats for after the girls got to bed. One thing led to another, and soon enough, we had about 30 chocolate covered strawberries covering our counters.

Who knew dipping strawberries would be so therapeutic? I dipped and drizzled to my heart's content while Ellie slept and Abi "slept."

Abigail eventually came down, mid-dipping. It was hilarious to watch her stand on a chair next to me with a non-stop bounce of excitement. I can't tell you how many times I said, don't touch them, Abi.

She was the first to indulge. Instead of a surprise for after the girls went to bed, we had a surprise of driving around and delivering strawberries to a few families.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO glad I was one of the lucky recipients. SO GOOD! Thank you!