Friday, May 15, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper


Abigail is really good about helping me get dinner ready. When 5 o'clock rolls around, her favorite cabinet opens, and I have as much time as I need to get dinner ready without having to entertain her. It's great.


She starts by emptying the cabinets.

Then she plays around in the mess.


Then she chews on some of them...

... plays peek-a-boo in some of them...

... and then wears some of them.

And then when she gets bored, we put them all away, and let her have at it all over again.

... and yes, I have to wash my "clean" bowls and tupperware before I use them, thanks to this routine.

1 comment:

Em said...

eh, don't wash them. It's overrated. Just pretend you didn't see them on the floor! ;)

We know all about emptying cabinets. Whatever works to get food on the table!