Monday, April 27, 2009

Big Week for a Little Girl

Abigail turned NINE months old this week. I can't believe how fast it has gone! She had a lot of firsts this week:
She had her first doctor's appointment without having to get any shots.
She got her first (and second) bruise.
She pulled herself to a stand all by herself.
She got herself up to a sitting position.
She started waving. (video to follow, its really cute)
She ate her first meal without anything from Gerber... all the same as us.
She says mamama and dadada and we are pretty sure she knows what she is talking about :)
She makes a "woof, woof" sound when she sees a dog.
She almost took her first plunge down the stairs... I also almost had my first heart attack.
She had her first stogie... ok, not really- but I had to throw this picture in. She loves my lipgloss.
But the most exciting thing that happened to Abigail this week....

Her first YOUNGER cousin was born.

Congrats Brad and Becca. We can't wait to meet the little guy :)

2 comments:

Nancy John said...

Wow, what a week!

Texas Blad's said...

SO FUNN! It makes me tear up, i am missing you guys and then Brad and Becca having a baby :( I want to go HOME!!