Monday, August 4, 2008

Photo Shoot

Today I had some fun with Abigail during one of her very alert wake times. She was very cooperative and I had a lot of fun playing around with her. She is such a happy baby, I can't believe it! She is doing great at night and is a joy during the day :) Thank you to Emily for introducing us to Babywise~ it has been a life saver and we LOVE it!! I can't wait to see when she starts sleeping through the night as she gets a little older, but so far- its working like a charm!




2 comments:

Em said...

Heather those are so cute! Great idea with the dresser! You are creative! I'm very happy that you like a scheduled lifestyle! I know we do!:) sounds like you are doing a great job with that precious girl. Miss you!

TulipGirl said...

CUTE pics! (And she looks so tiny in that second shot, on the bureau!)