Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Charles!!

Today is Charles' 24th birthday!! WOOHOO!! I found this picture of his birthday 2 years ago blowing out the candles on the cake I made him- trying to woo him into marrying me ;) I guess it worked! I can't believe how much better my life is with him in it. I don't want to be super cheesy~ mostly because let's face it, I'm over eight months pregnant, and VERY emotional- haha. Some of my favorite things about Charles are:

~ His ability to laugh at anything, and help me when I should be able to laugh at myself
~ His innocence and humility
~ How he helps me be a better person just by being himself
~ He is one of a kind ;) and anyone who knows him knows I am not just saying that
~ He is a hard worker and passionate about whatever he does
~ His personality. There is so much more to it than that... but it is impossible to explain all the aspects of Charles that make him who he is
~ The way he reacts when he says something wrong and I let him know about it (note the countless stories documented in the blogs)
~ The way he can make me feel like a beauty queen, even when I'm in the state I am right now
~ His passion for learning and improving

There is no way I can tell you all the great things about Charles~ but I am sure lucky I found him! Happy Birthday Babe!!

4 comments:

Richard said...

I second that post!

Dad

alli said...

Happy birthday yesterday to Charles! I hope you guys are doing so great, it sounds like you are. We miss you guys!

Kyle & Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Charles! We love you SOOOOOO much and are so glad that you are a part of our family.

amanda said...

happy late birthday charles! and happy late father's day!! yay!