Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BIG movement

I just have to say- holy cow... I thought I could feel this baby move before, but boy is she growing fast! My new fascination is just watching my belly move with her kicks... I can't believe I can actually SEE when she moves now. It is getting hard to focus in class when she's active because I just want to stare at my belly.

I can't wait to see family this weekend!! Mom, Brad, Courtney, and Papa are all coming up for Henry's blessing. It has been a long week waiting for Friday to come. Also... I am now less than one month away from graduation- and we take off for Washington one month from today. Lots is progressing with our house, so that is exciting! I'll get pictures up as soon as I have some.

4 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

So fun, pregnancy is so amazing! And the house!! Yippee!

Kyle & Alissa said...

i'm sad we only have a month left with you guys here in provo. we will miss you so much and henry will cry for days!

you'll find me in paris said...

ahh! I loved watching my sister's tummies morph, that is so great! Steven and I needed to pick up those darnded couches...we keep forgetting!

Bj & Katherine said...

haha ill update soon so the yummy rolls are gone. haha. you look like your doing great..pictures please. its your duty as a prego woman to. haha.