Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BIG movement

I just have to say- holy cow... I thought I could feel this baby move before, but boy is she growing fast! My new fascination is just watching my belly move with her kicks... I can't believe I can actually SEE when she moves now. It is getting hard to focus in class when she's active because I just want to stare at my belly.

I can't wait to see family this weekend!! Mom, Brad, Courtney, and Papa are all coming up for Henry's blessing. It has been a long week waiting for Friday to come. Also... I am now less than one month away from graduation- and we take off for Washington one month from today. Lots is progressing with our house, so that is exciting! I'll get pictures up as soon as I have some.

4 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

So fun, pregnancy is so amazing! And the house!! Yippee!

Alissa said...

i'm sad we only have a month left with you guys here in provo. we will miss you so much and henry will cry for days!

allison said...

ahh! I loved watching my sister's tummies morph, that is so great! Steven and I needed to pick up those darnded couches...we keep forgetting!

Katherine Young said...

haha ill update soon so the yummy rolls are gone. haha. you look like your doing great..pictures please. its your duty as a prego woman to. haha.