Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We drove out to Marble Falls a couple of weekends ago to take the girls to their pumpkin patch.  I was totally unprepared for the craziness there on a Saturday.  It was PACKED.  We waited in line to get their faces painted for about 45 minutes, but that was what they wanted to do SOOO bad.  After that, we fed the goats, and then Charles took the girls to the car while I cut some fresh flowers as quickly as I could.  It was fun, but wore us all out- haha.

Abigail saw people taking pictures here, and said, "OOH, that looks like fun!"
So we waiting in line for a chance to take a picture :)

Ellie got worn out from all the walking.

Cute little cat asleep in the corn

Can you tell we are on a rainbow kick over here?

Feeding the goats

I love this... Charles looks thrilled doesn't he? 
haha... He goes along with my crazy ideas and 
tries to keep quiet when they are kind of a bust.

No comments: