Friday, December 2, 2011

What a week :)

A blog post on Ellie's birthday is in the works.
We got hit with a stomach bug this week, so it wasn't much of a party.
I'll post more later about that.
This post is a picture blast of our Thanksgiving week with my family.

We started the week off with a very special trip to the Temple with Courtney and Daniel.
I couldn't be more proud of these two, and love seeing how happy they are :)

We had fun Thanksgiving treats.

We went on walks.

We played frisbee with Bitsy.

We let the dogs run free.

It wouldn't be a trip to Nana and Papa's without visiting the cows.


We met "new cousins." My cousin came with her two boys. Abigail loved playing with Ethan and keeps talking about her "new cousin."


Of course we did lots of swinging.



We turned Mimi and Pops' garage into a photo studio for a day.
(I'm kind of regretting the zebra... but cute girls none the less.)


Then I got to take some pictures of a couple other cute girls.

We played hide and seek.

Ellie started doing a "mean face" on demand. Pretty hilarious.



And we got LOTS of Daddy time. That's the best.

That is our week in a nutshell. Lots of family, lots of fun,
and lots of excitement getting ready for CHRISTMAS.

Can't wait :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures Heather!

I am pretty excited for Christmas too! It can't come soon enough!!