Friday, February 22, 2008

Ok, Ok...

Ok Lori, I guess I will find things to write about in my exciting life :) School has kept me really busy the past couple of weeks, and Charles has been swamped with work- so our lives have been just roaring with excitement. I have a couple pictures from Valentine's day, Charles got me some really pretty roses, and I made him a cookie bouquet. For our Valentine's night, we baked a Papa Murphey's Pizza (Gourmet Veggie... our favorite), and stayed home and played a game together. It was such a fun night. We borrowed Settlers of Catan from Kyle and Alissa, its a really fun game we just learned. I beat Charles five times!! The sucker just kept coming back for more... :) It was really nice to have a quiet night at home during such a hectic time.



Last weekend Charles's parents came up for his cousin Steven's wedding in Salt Lake. We are SOO excited that Steven and Allison are finally married~ they are by far one of our favorite couples to hang out with. Charles loves it because Allison is a perfect audience for him. She is the happiest, smiliest girl you will ever meet and is just a blast in any situation! I'm gonna throw in just a few pictures from their wedding and say CONGRATS! We are so happy for them!


Anyway, it was a fun weekend with the Himmer's here. Charles's mom wore me out!! Haha... we went shopping friday while Charles and his dad had a business meeting. She bought us the cutest little dress outfit EVER!! I have been looking at it all week, wondering what I will do if the ultrasound on Tuesday shows different than the last one, haha! But we shopped for a couple of hours and then on Saturday, we got down to business with the house. Spent a couple of hours at Lowe's going over things and picking some of the little details. Charles died laughing when we got home because I looked like I was about to die and his mom was still her regular ball of energy! I'll blame this one on the pregnancy...

Anyway- that's the rundown on our last couple of weeks. I'll be better about keeping this updated :)

5 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

Thanks for the UPDATE!!:)
I love the new look, too> Very Cute!!

Unknown said...

Okay i am so happy you found my blog! and that you have one too! I am so glad you where at the wedding, it was so fun to hang out with you!!

Em said...

About time girl! We love Settlers too! Wish you were here so we could play it with y'all.

Alison said...

i bet i would beat you in settlers...jk

allison said...

ahh! thank you! and you guys are by far one of our most favorite too!! (so why haven't we hung out yes as official married couples anyways????....)