Sunday, July 6, 2008

About to Pop :)


Well, once again I am getting hounded to take pictures and post them while I still can. I kept waiting for a day I felt cute again, but let's face it... I'd be waiting for a while :) So I made Charles go take pictures of me tonight, the one behind the tree was inspired by Emily I believe. If I remember right, she took one like that when she was pregnant and I thought it was hilarious, so I had to do one. Charles had fun with one of them in photoshop- I bet you'll never guess which one... Super Mom?? Thats right... So here there are, probably the last pictures I will have with the belly :) She is due in FOUR DAYS!! I can't believe it. I could have a baby by the end of the week!! I'm so excited!

9 comments:

Baba's Place said...

Wonderful pictures and thoughts. I support the desire but question the reality of your last thought. The one about being a new mommy by week's end. Don't mean to pop your bubble (pun completely intended) but history on both sides puts the odds on next week at the earliest.

Your Can't wait for a granddaughter,

Father-in-Law

Courtney Lynch said...

heather- you look BEAUTIFUL! seriously it is alllll belly! i can not wait to get up there and help you with the little girl! i am beside myself! you are going to be an amazing mother heather, you motherd me forever and did a dang good job! i love your guts sister!

Alissa said...

You do look INCREDIBLE Heather. Seriously beautiful. I am with Courtney... all you are is just cute baby belly! We miss you and Charles very much. I am so excited for you. Call us when you go into labor, well that is if you think of it... I'm pretty sure other things will take up your thoughts at the time. We love you.

Alison said...

oh please, you look like one hot mama right now!! good luck with delivery! can't wait to see picts of this little girl!

Em said...

HOLY MOLY! Momma's gonna pop! You look WONDERFUL though, seriously. Some people look pregnant in the face and everywhere...you just look super cute!!! I love the flying picture, and of course, the belly pic! ;)

allison said...

Heather!! You look SO cute!!! Good luck girl...it's coming!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

HEATHURRRR!! I can't believe my little heathurr is about to have a baby ( wait, have you had your little baby yet?! whats the name??) Im SOO excited for you!!!! I cant WAIT read your blog about your new precious baby. ahh!!! I remember when we played on our cool, winning volleyball team at the beginning of the year when you were just barely prego! dang, I havent seen you in forever! Love ya!

McKenzie said...

Hey girl! You are so adorable prego! Congrats on your baby - when were you due? I am guessing July 20th, 9lbs 1oz. Good luck! :)