Friday, May 11, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Emily got on to me for not posting... so I thought I would catch y'all up real quick. We are finishing our 2nd week of spring term today!! That means we only have 4 weeks left! Right now we are keeping ourselves very busy. We are both working 30-40 hours a week and taking a full load of classes. It keeps us on campus from 745 to 630 everyday. We are excited to get a break next week to go take care of Charles' brothers while his parents are finishing up their Israel trip. We are really excited to get a break from school and work for a few days.

One of the new exciting things we are doing now is... Photography! I have always loved taking pictures, and always wanted to do something with it, just hadn't yet- until now! I decided just to jump into it. I started out offering it for free, just so I can get some experience and have something to show for myself before I start charging, but I think I'm to the point now that from here on I will be charging, but just a little bit. I have about 5 people wanting me to do their weddings this summer, so that's kind of fun. I am taking pictures of a little girl tonight, two families tomorrow, and another on Monday before we head out Tuesday. I'll post some pictures (if they turn out good). Before too long we will probably have a website up... trying to think of a name still. Charles wants us to do "No BULL Photography"... I think he's still a little bitter about a past photographer. Any suggestions for names? We will probably end up with Himmer Photography or something original like that. Anyway- watch out Annie, Chloe, and Logan... you're up when we get to Texas!!

Anyway- thats what is keeping us busy for now! We are still trying to sell the Rodeo- not having much luck though. We dropped the price this week, so maybe that will help- we'll see. I'll try to be better about posting! Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments: