Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Ride...

Well, we finally sold our car this week, and found a new one. Pretty exciting!! Here are a few pictures of the car. It should be a good little car for us. Charles keeps finding little things wrong with it, but I just don't look for them, so I think it's great! Last night we got to go to the Jazz game... it was cool to be there, but sad they lost. We were on THE last row of the arena. Pretty funny. You can actually still see pretty good from up there though. I was surprised. They built it well! Anyway, the rest of our memorial day was spent taking pictures. It was pretty fun. I took engagement pictures in the morning and then we just went around taking pictures of everything. Maybe I'll throw in a few of those too. Charles is becoming my model... and I think he likes it. Every time he hears the sound the camera makes when it takes a picture, he strikes a new pose. It's pretty funny, but not all that surprising! Hope y'all had a great memorial day!



1 comment:

Em said...

Heyyy! love the sweet ride! Yeah..don't look at what's wrong with the car. If anything rattles..just turn the music up louder, right?! :) That's my motto.