Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beat the heat

I have taken a little break from blogging and taking pictures. We have been doing a lot of playing around the house- getting back to normal life after a few crazy months. I am excited for the "fall" weather to come around so we can start doing things outside again. Abigail has always had an abnormally high tolerance for heat. It has been a bit of a burden as she could just go, go, go outside all the time no matter the temperature. The last two days I think it is finally starting to get to her. Yesterday, we didn't even do anything outside, but just getting in and out of the car- by the time we got home, she stripped down all of her clothes and told me she needed to cool off, cuz she was sweaty in the back.

Girl- I know all about that.

Guess we will keep it inside for a few more weeks until we drop below 100 again.



No comments: