Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy month...


It has been a month since I blogged last... but boy has it been a busy month! We got to fly down to Texas for a quick visit over Mother's Day weekend. We were lucky enough to be there for little Baby Aaron's debut :)


We went to the stockyards in Fort Worth one day for the daily cattle drive, and Abigail loved that. It ended up being quite an eventful day for us. Have you ever seen a horse that smiles on command for a camera?? We have...


We did lots of fun things while we were there... but I think Abigail's favorite (and ours) was just getting to spend time with some of our favorite people. Of course, only a few of those favorites are pictured here...


We got to see Logan's last soccer game :) He's a stud!

We also had our first ultrasound and saw the baby and heard a good strong heart beat. As a result of that ultrasound... my due date also got pushed back two weeks. So Dec. 4th is the day, at least that is what they tell me. And, I think I am finally out of the nasty, sick phase- and I welcome that change. We find out the gender in a month, and I can't wait to know :)

Our last big change this month is with Charles. He heard about a start up company that he got kind of excited about, and heard that they were looking to hire programmers. One thing led to another and before we knew it, he had an offer on the table and we had a big decision to make. After a lot of thought and prayer, he took the job and started this week. The company is called Vote iQ- and instead of trying to explain what they do- here is a link to an article that says it better than I can. We are excited about the change, but Charles will miss getting to work with his Dad on a daily basis.

No comments: