Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP!

the picture is unrelated... but one of MANY that we took out in the beautiful fall leaves yesterday with our buddy Scott
I need costume ideas! Abigail is taken care of, for sure.

For Young Women this week, we are putting on a carnival for the Primary kids, and you guessed it- I have to dress up for the first time in a LONG time. My default has always been to throw on my cowboy hat and call it good.

But then again... I also used to have boots to go with that. The things we give away when we are pregnant and nesting...

Anyway, we also need costumes for a party we are going to on Friday night.

I just suggested Kermit and Miss Piggy to Charles. He gave me a look like- "Oh no, I'm not falling into that trap."

What can I say, he's learned well in our time together :)

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

Not sure I can be much help on the whole costume thing but I am lovin that pic!

allison said...

hahaha...dang...my sister and her husband were ipod earbuds, but that might be kind of hard...and i'm not looking at the date of this...maybe it already happened? I was a black eyed pea once, easiest costume ever. Where a shirt with a p on it and paint one of your eyes black...