Monday, October 27, 2008

3 Months

Abigail is over three months old now!! I can't believe how much she has grown so quickly. Here are a few pictures I took of her today. She wasn't smiling for me though :( Oh well, she's still cute as a button! There's one of the preview of her halloween costume. She's a cute little butterfly. There is another of her holding her head up nice and high during tummy time. She LOVES tummy time. I don't know if she'll ever start rolling over because she likes it so much. It is one of the times we get the most laughs out of her. She's so funny!




5 comments:

dede said...

I love the leggings-So cute! Abigail is getting so big...

cswelchkins said...

Hi Heather! Alison has told me how cute your blog is so I had to take a peak for myself. Abigail is adorable and you and Charles look so happy together (and in Washington, no less). I'm so happy to see you happy. My best, Colleen Welch

Texas Blad's said...

so cute, I love the Butterfly costume!!

Alissa said...

Very cute pictures Heather! I love the leg warmers. You made them right? Oh and Abigail is getting HUGE. She looks really tall.

allison said...

She's getting so big!!! I LOVE that little butterfly costume, holy cow! We miss you guys!