Monday, September 29, 2008

She's A Trooper



Abigail has been a trooper the past couple of weeks. It started because I got a cold, and of course gave it to her- then I took her on an airplane for the first time and we were all off schedule for a couple of days with our trip. When we got back, she finally started getting over her cold, and then she had too get her first set of immunizations. That was so sad... she did better than I did with it though, I think :) She had a couple of hard days after the shots, but she really did SO well with it all. She is such a great little baby! I had to post the pictures of her cute little chubbo thighs with the bandaids on them from her shots.

1 comment:

Texas Blad's said...

oh my, when the girls got there first shots, i cried! it was horrible! i was not prepared, I didn't know they were going to do it! poor little one!