Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Slacker...


If y'all had any idea how ridiculously busy we have been lately... well, you might not think I'm such a slacker for not blogging in about a month. It has been crazy, but fun!! We went to Texas for Thanksgiving and LOVED the time we had there. We stayed plenty busy with everything with the family going on. I discovered that really the only time I get too sick with this pregnancy, is when we travel. Both flights were doozies! I have to say though... if I go my whole pregnancy without throwing up any time other then when I fly... I say I am pretty darn lucky!!
We had a blast with everyone! I didn't take many pictures though... I don't know what I was thinking! The only time I thought to take out my camera was at the mall with Annie and Chloe. I wish I would have gotten some of Logan too because he is getting so big and is so cute!
Well, for some reason, I can't get any pictures to load up. I'll have to get back on that.

HOLY COW-- as I am sitting in class here writing this, I cannot help but explain to you what is going on in this class right now. This is a class called Families in Communities- this week we are talking about the family and law, and specifically today... the topic is same sex marriage. Now... picture this- my MALE teacher introduces the topic by saying, "many students at BYU are against same-sex marriage, so today I thought I would bring in a special guest. I brought a lesbian to talk to you today. But not a real lesbian, I am the lesbian. But I'm not really a lesbian. I am just going to act the part today because I feel I know the mind and heart of people in these situations." So here I am sitting in my class, while my teacher pretends he's homosexual, and a class full of Mormons tries to explain to him (her) why we feel the way we do. This is probably the most ridiculous day in college history!! Wow... thats all I can say. Reminds me of a certain sitcom... Prison Mike anyone???

1 comment:

Alison said...

cute picts of your neices!! the santa on the other hand...i would be scared!