Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

We have had a doozy of a week this week,
and I just finally got a chance to upload all our pictures from Easter weekend.

We had a ward party at the park on Saturday.
Ellie's allergies had been pretty crazy all week
and by Saturday she was pretty miserable.

Sunday we woke up all feeling really cruddy. Ellie was a mess, and I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. We decided we better stay home from church, so we spent the day at home, doing a few Easter activities and trying to get feeling better.



We did an egg hunt in the morning. Abigail was all over it. She was very proud that she got SO many more eggs than Ellie.



We made Resurrection Rolls, and that was a pretty cool activity. Abigail loved the visual.
Ellie loved the marshmellows.

The rest of the day, we just tried to talk about the Savior a lot, and answer all of Abigail's questions. We watched a few videos the church put out. I hated not going to church, but we tried our best to focus on the Savior for the day.



I know Ellie looks happy in the pics but TRUST me, it was not pretty. Monday we took her in and she had ear infections in both ears, possible strep, and hand foot mouth disease. Yuck.

I asked Abigail to tell me about the Resurrection, and here it is- according to her. I hope you can understand it all, its pretty darn cute, and of course, she has to sing it.

No comments: