Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back to Blogging.



It seems I live my life in a series of all or nothings. Blogging hits in there, all to often with the nothings. When I am on... I'll do daily posts. When I'm off, I'm lucky to get one up monthly. We have had A LOT going on around here lately. So, lots to blog about. One day at a time...

Two weeks ago, we got to fly to Utah to go to Stuart's wedding. We had a great time visiting with family. We were able to fly in just in time to make it to Grandpa John's birthday party on Friday. Saturday was filled with wedding festivities, Sunday we split between visiting both sides of our families, and then we left Monday.

It was a whirl wind.

It was so good to see family, although- I realize now, I didn't take enough pictures. Somehow, chasing around Abigail and taking care of Ellie kept me a little preoccupied. Here are a few of our trip.

I got Abigail a little suitcase of her own for the trip. When I opened it up to pack it, this is what I found.







1 comment:

Em said...

Yay! You're back! Love the pics and you look beautiful in the one with your grandpa! Two precious little girls-how lucky are you!!!? Keep up the posts!