Saturday, July 10, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

Today was one of those days.

Need I say more? I feel like it is taking all I can do to keep my head above water lately. As I rushed home today to grab church clothes for tomorrow (we are staying with Charles' two younger brothers for the week) I had to print out my lesson to teach in church tomorrow, and found this video on the lds.org homepage.

I scrolled down and saw the title... scrolled back up and thought, I don't have time to watch it.

Then scrolled back down and watched it.

And cried. A lot. I needed this badly today. Hope it can give a few of you other moms out there a boost.



Now... on to printing that lesson...

1 comment:

Janiel said...

AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT. (I might copy your post and put in on my blog too :) )

Thank you!!

When are we going to hang out again?