Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little run down...

This will probably be boring for most of you, but one or two might care what we did while were were in Texas for so long. Here is the run down.


We finally took some family pictures while were were all together. By we... I mean WE. My sister in law's dad was nice enough to come take the big group ones for us so we could all be in them. I don't have those yet, but I had to post this picture of my parents with all the grandchildren. It captures the essence of our family. Haha. This is why posed pictures don't work with small kids. Logan is my favorite... too bad he's nothing like his dad.

Gogurt is a wonderful, dangerous thing.


Gettin in a little workout at Mimi's
You can't tell by the look on her face here... but Abigail LOVED getting to play with her cousins.
This is my nephew Logan, zonked out after the turkey trot, with a candycane in his mouth. That was a rough 1K!
Here is all the Turkey Trotters! Kyle, Alissa, and Henry were there to support, but had already taken off when we took the picture. Big time props to Mimi and Pops who did their first 10K and to Annie and Logan for "winning the race" and getting blue ribbons :)
Here is Abi and her cousin Jacob and their matching Thanksgiving shirts. I had to make them shirts for the Turkey Trot. Had to. Can you tell that Jacob is actually about 10 months younger than Abigail? (is that right becca?) Yeah... same weight, same size clothes. He is delicious.
Yet again, the picture does not tell the story, but Abigail loved taking the four wheeler or one of the EZ-Goes (not sure how you really spell that) out to the pastures to see the cows. Bonus?? The dogs followed us out and chased the cows around a bit. She just ate it up. I think she's definitely got a little Texas in her :)

4 comments:

knjfabela said...

I am gald you had such a fun time here in Texas! You can use the stroller anytime you come into town and need one! I LOVE Abigail turkey bow. Very cute.

sarah said...

I LOVE the Turkey shirts you did. so cute!!

Luke said...

Great pics Heather! Everyone looks great and Miss Nancy is still as beautiful as ever! The only problem with this trip to Texas is I didn't get to see YOU!

Anonymous said...

woops---that's not Luke above, it's Emily. :) I'm on his comp