Thursday, November 19, 2009

Begging...

The picture is unrelated to the post... our family at the top of the Space Needle on my birthday.
Abigail must share my fear of heights :)

I have a plea for any of my DFW readers :)

We are doing a Turkey Trot in Fort Worth on Thanksgiving morning, and will be pushing Abigail in a stroller. I don't want to have to bring my jogging stroller on the plane, I'd much rather just take our small umbrella stroller for traveling.

Anyone have a jogging stroller that I could borrow on Thanksgiving morning?



3 comments:

knjfabela said...

Heather, you can totally use mine if you want! I also have a bundle me that is for toddlers that I make Kaiya use on the cold days when we go running. Let me know.....I can drop it off at your parents or something.(I assume that is where you are staying?)

Courtney Lynch said...

when are you going to put the rest of the pictures up geez?

Janiel said...

How was Texas? How did the turkey trot go? I'm excited to see pictures :)