Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zoo

Last week we went to the zoo for the first time with Abigail. She really liked it! She LOVED watching all the animals in the water. The harbor seals and the walrus were a big hit. This girl just loves everything about water.
She wouldn't take her eyes off of the seals swimming around

Pointing down into the shark tank

This was a BIG mama walrus. His name was ET, and he weighed over 3000 lbs.
And I thought I had a big butt...
She was really excited about all the activity going on in the water. We had to hold on tight so she wouldn't just dive right in!

3 comments:

Nancy John said...

She needs to move to Texas where she can swim everyday in the summer if she wants to!

Janiel said...

Thats so cute of her. Wow I can't believe how much the walrus weighs.
I should be home next week so I won't see you in church this sunday because of the drive but next sunday :) Hope things are going good. I hope the weather on gig harbor is cooler then utah hot weather.

Becca said...

That big mama walrus weighs so much because it's also a "His"...