Wednesday, January 9, 2008

update...

Well, our Christmas vacation was fantastic and pretty productive overall. The weekend we got out of school, I surprised Charles with a trip to Las Vegas to the BYU bowl game. We had a lot of fun, and I took some pictures... mostly of him (I am feeling... not so thin, these days). I will load them up as soon as I get a few minutes to do it.
But after a weekend in Sin City, we took off for Washington on Christmas Eve. We had a great stay there, Charles got a lot of work done and I did some reading and stuff. The last week we were there, we were house hunting and found one we really like. We are still working out details, but are hopeful for it to work out. I will keep you all posted on that. I have a few pictures of the house I will upload too.
I went to the doctor this morning and we heard the baby's heart beat. It was pretty cool. Still seems a little unreal that there is a little person just blooming inside me! I'm 14 weeks along and we should find out the gender at about 12 weeks.... TORTURE!!
Anyway- just had to give a brief update. I'll do more when I have pictures and time!

No comments: